SHARE JOBS WITH FRIENDS
- This individual will be required to assist managing the operations of Estate Management/Valuation portfolios in achieving financial and operational objectives. Responsibilities include ensuring that ail activities are conducted in compliance with all statutory, landlord/tenant requirements and real estate laws.
- Dip LEVS minimum
- At least 2 years experience in similar position
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Property Management & Valuations would be an asset
- Proficiency in using accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite
- 2 referral letters (one must be a character reference)
- Recent Photograph
We are seeking a highly organized individual to provide support to a Top Level Executive, whose duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
• Organizing and maintaining files and records Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments - Managing projects and conducting research - Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations• Making travel and guest arrangements - Representing the executive in meetings and at events
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Took including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel - Exemplary planning and time management skills Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level verbal and written communications skills • Discretion and confidentiality
Qualifications include a tertiary level education in administration or relevant field, proficiency in English Language, additional experience as a Personal Assistant would be considered an advantage. Ideally the candidates should be able to work in the St. Ann region.