Genpact stands for “generating business impact.” They design, transform, and run intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. The result is advanced operating models that foster growth and manage cost, risk, and compliance across a range of functions such as finance and procurement, financial services account servicing, claims management, regulatory affairs, and industrial asset optimization.
NetVision Resources, Inc., is a Comprehensive IT Solutions & Services in Northern America.
We have Senior Java Developer Job opportunity for you in Woodlawn, MD (Contract & Permanent)
If your technical skills meets the job description as mentioned below please do send your resume in word format along with your contact details and best time to reach you to discuss more about the job opportunity.
Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Woodlawn, MD
Position Type & Duration: Long Term Contract / as well Permanent
Prefer Locals (in-Person interview required)
Education & Years of experience:
If applicant is a Doctorate and with 10 years’ of experience is eligible to apply.
If applicant is a Masters and with 12 years’ of experience is eligible to apply.
If applicant is a Bachelors and with 14 years’ of experience is eligible to apply.
If applicant is a Associates and with 16 years’ of experience is eligible to apply.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
• Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for a Disability System.
• Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing
• Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints
• Plan for and conduct implementation activities
• Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups
• Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems
• Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code
• Provide weekly and monthly status to the management
• Develop presentations in MS PowerPoint and conduct briefings to project stakeholders
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
• Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner
Basic Qualifications; Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems, Engineering or related discipline and 14 years of relevant work experience as a Java Developer in a Java/J2EE development environment including EJB3 or 18 years of experience in lieu of a degree
• 5 years of experience in Object Relational Mapping technologies like JPA/Hibernate and in SOA and web service technologies
• 2 years of experience with JBPM, Drools rules engine, and SVN Version Control
• 5 years of experience working on Struts framework and writing complex SQL queries
• 5 years of database experience with relational database systems like DB2, Oracle
• 5 years of experience in messaging technologies such as MQ series or JMS
• 5 years of experience in different application servers, preferably IBM WebSphere application server
• 5 years of experience in developing Design patterns and UMLs
• 2 years of experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and tools (such as Rally, JIRA, or Version One)
• 2 years of experience in Node.js, Angular and Express
• Extensive knowledge of SOA principle, design patterns, application and integration architectures
• Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML), MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint Preferred Qualifications:
• Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
• Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) disability experience is a plus
• Experience in creating design/technical documentation
• Experience in using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• Experience in conducting system end-to-end testing