Phone interview serviceOur telephone interview helps in preparing you for a job offer or while you're actively job searching. It is always important to be prepared for an interview on a moment's notice. You never know when a recruiter or a networking contact might call and ask if you have a few minutes to talk. So its best to be prepared at all times because not all recruiters carry out in-house interviews, also talking on the phone isn't as easy as it seems, so using our service will make it helpful for you to practice and pass that interview. We will record your interview and email you the recording so you'll be able to hear your "ums" and "uhs" and "okays" and you can practice reducing them from your conversational speech. Also we will provide you with more tips on how to have a successful interview. We will give you questions based on the kind of job(s) you are seeking and your resume.
Be Prepared to Interview
- Keep your resume in clear view, on the top of your desk, or tape it to the wall near the phone, so it's at your fingertips when you need to answer questions.
- Have a short list of your accomplishments available to review.
- Have a pen and paper handy for note taking.
- Turn call-waiting off so your call isn't interrupted.
- If the time isn't convenient, ask if you could talk at another time and suggest some alternatives.
- Clear the room - evict the kids and the pets. Turn off the stereo and the TV. Close the door.
During the Phone Interview
- Don't smoke, chew gum, eat, or drink.
- Do keep a glass of water handy, in case you need to wet your mouth.
- Smile. Smiling will project a positive image to the listener and will change the tone of your voice.
- Speak slowly and enunciate clearly.
- Use the person's title (Mr. or Ms. and their last name.) Only use a first name if they ask you to.
- Don't interrupt the interviewer.
- Take your time - it's perfectly acceptable to take a moment or two to collect your thoughts.
- Give short answers.
- Remember your goal is to set up a face-to-face interview. After you thank the interviewer ask if it would be possible to meet in person.
After the Interview:
- Take notes about what you were asked and how you answered.
- Remember to say "thank you." Follow with a thank you note which reiterates your interest in the job.
- Your resume will be posted locally and overseas
Cost for a practice recorded interview only $25 USD. payments can be made online or sent to our business acc# contact us for account details.